I can help you by writing documentation for your WordPress plugins or themes.
I can also help you update your existing documentation.
The documentation I write is suitable for beginners and includes:
- Step by step installation instructions
- Step by step setup instructions
- Images and animations where needed
I can adapt the format and design to match your existing documentation.
- WordPress content
- An importable xml file. Includes blocks. If you need the classic format, let me know.
- HelpScout (access required)
- Github (access required)
- About page inside the product itself
Depending on complexity, I may require additional time in order to match the documentation to your style guide.
For this service I need:
- A copy of your product, alternatively access to a staging site with the product installed.
- A short description of what the plugin does.
- Information about required image sizes (or style guide).
From 150$ depending on product size and the number of words requested.
150$ Up to 1000 words, suitable for small or single purpose plugins.
300$ Up to 2000 words.
450$ Up to 3000 words.
Delivery time depends on the complexity and size of the product.
Unlimited revisions. I will adjust text, images and layout if needed.
Small plugin (PDF):
Plugin documentation updates on HelpScout Docs:
Basic theme documentation (PDF):
Example documentation following a style guide:
To order or ask a question about my documentation service please email me at email@example.com